I just want to do a quick post to say a special hello to everyone who's reading this blog on the Flipboard app.
I've been looking at this blog's visitor figures and an increasing number of you are viewing it on your iPad using Flipboard. I hope you're enjoying the experience.
A couple of months ago, hits on IJSM from Flipboard users were small, 2-3%.
I've just looked at the figures for the hits over the past week, and it's up to an average of 12%. Breaking it down further, the number of people viewing this site using Flipboard can sometimes rise to 20% of the total.It's big kudos to Flipboard for producing such a good app and a big thank you to YOU for adding @IJSMblog to your Flipboard feeds or your Twitter follows.
If you're using Flipboard, and you think I could change anything on the blog to make it more appealling/attractive/interesting, please contact me.
And again, thanks for tuning in.
PS: If you're not a Flipboard user and you're wondering what the **** I'm going on about, well, it's a very good-looking and intuitive news-reader iPad app that's available in the Apple App Store. And it's free :)
Comments