Like biteSMS but hate pink?

Another of my favourite iPhone apps - and another which makes jailbreaking so worthwhile - is biteSMS.

It's a great text messaging app that - among many other things - lets you receive and reply to SMS messages on your lockscreen.

Great app...but I hate it's homescreen icon. It's pink.

Now, I've got nothing against pink as a colour. It's just it doesn't look right with my wallpaper. Anyway, there's a neat mod that's appeared in Cydia that changes the icon to green. And it looks much better alongside the stock Apple icons.

It's called - deep breath - "biteSMS To Green SMS Icon" and it's free. You'll need Winterboard to set it.

By the way, if you haven't tried biteSMS I'd strongly advise you to give it a go. It makes texting sooooo much easier. Of course, you'll have to have a jailbroken phone.

biteSMS is in Cydia and costs £5.95 with a 14-day free trial.

Comments