Vodafone UK launches pay-as-you-go Blackberrys with FREE data

I know, I know. This is a website about things Apple.  But I like the odd forbidden fruit every now and again and I still find myself sticking my SIM in my old Blackberry for a day or two.

Well, there's quite a good deal going on here in the UK for potential pay-as-you-go RIM-runners.

Vodafone UK is a bit late on the PAYG Blackberry bandwagon, but they've made up for it with five contractless models.  You can get the Blackberry Curve 8520 (in bloody LILAC!) for £160...the Blackberry Curve 9300 in black or red for £230...and the Blackberry Pearl in black or pink for £230.

The red Curve 9300 looks verrrrry nice and a nice price. But there's more good news.

Vodafone is giving free...yes FREE...Blackberry internet service until the end of June next year. That's worth about £5 a month.  I've just had a chat with Vodafone, and it says the free service - which includes email, web browsing and chat - is NOT dependent n you regularly topping-up your phone by a certain amount.

So you could buy one of these, and just use it for free push email and browsing and chat for the next six months.  Here's a link to Vodafone.

Who says I never say anything good about Vodafone, which btw totally and completely denies it's evaded paying more than £6-Billion to the UK government in tax...denies completely...got that...completely....allegedly.

Comments