Major Update For WordPress iOS App


Blogging isn't easy on an iPhone or even an iPad. I thought it would be, but it's not.  It's mainly because there are no decent blogging apps.

Well, WordPress has just updated its blogging app and it says it fixes over 100 bugs, which means "better performance and fewer crashes".

Makes you wonder why there were 100 bugs in the first place and fewer crashes doesn't sound too hopeful either.

It says it's also cleaned up the user interface to make it easier to manage your WordPress blog.

I don't use WordPress for this blog. I'm sticking with Google Blogger on the promise of major updates this year and even a dedicated iPhone/iPad app. But if you run a WordPress blog, give this app a go. It's free in the Apple App Store.

Comments

Apple blogz said…
True that... on the 100 bugs fixed statement :-)
IJSMblog said…
Now all we need is a decent app for Blogger :-/