Update For Facebook iPhone App - Bug Fixes Only



The official Facebook iPhone app has been updated, but don't get excited, it's only bug fixes - again.

As with virtually every update of the app, it's not what's changed it's more what hasn't changed.

And no change here: nothing has changed. It's still the same old app that seems to have been around forever. 

And absolutely no news on an official Facebook app for the iPad. Of course, the iPad isn't a mobile device, is it?

Facebook for iPhone app is free and it's here.

You can follow IJSMblog on Twitter and err Facebook 

Comments

Anonymous said…
So right. Facebook needs a complete overhaul for the iphone app.
Jesper said…
Am I the only one that have issues with the chat..?

Everytime some one starts a new chat with me I can't see the first posted line.. I got the vibration and the text window pops up but no text.. The same if I'm on wifi or 3g network..