Woz Hasn't Had Time To Read Steve Jobs Biography





Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak certainly gets around. He's now been visiting India, talking to tech industry leaders...and Apple fans.

He was interviewed by Mid-Day newspaper and asked what he thought of the best-selling Steve Jobs biography by Walter Isaacson:
"How would I know? I haven't read it. I have been so busy in the last two months. I never got around to reading that book. It is on my Kindle, my iPhone, my iPad, on my computer and I bought a hard cover. But I have been so busy that I never read it. But I have lived a lot of it. So I am sure it is accurate. Steve Jobs was himself after honesty in the book, and he did not want the book to be closed or to hide the truth".
You can read the full interview here.

Comments