O2 Wins In Race To Hook iPhone 4 Customers....sort of

The New iPhone 4 is launched in the UK on June 24 with all the big networks promising to take pre-orders from  June 15.

I've registered my interest on-line with them all.  So what are they doing to keep me interested and attract me to their network?  Remember this iPhone launch looks like being probably the biggest sales extravaganza for any mobile phone ever.

So far, I've had three...yes THREE... emails from O2 linking me to their iPhone 4 microsite, which actually contains quite a lot of into.  So far, they're the only network to release price plans (see lower down this blog for a homage to the death of "unlimited internet" data - thanks again O2!).

Vodafone have sent me one email welcoming me to their generic "new phones coming up" page. Lots of HTCs but no iPhone. Strange!

And from the others? Zilch. Nothing. Complete cyber silence.

I may hate O2 for scrapping unlimited internet data - or loath to be more precise - but at least they are contacting me and trying to make me feel loved.

Comments