App Alert: Make Notes In Any App With UniScribe


Update: I've installed this app and am having problems with it on my iPhone 4 running iOS 4.0.1.
The "save" button fails to work and sometimes forces my device to re-spring.
I've emailed the developer and I'll update when I get a reply. But I'd hold off downloading it at the moment. 


UniScribe is an app in Cydia for jailbroken iPhones/iPads and iPod Touches.

It lets you make a note while you're in any app on your device. You might be reading an email and want to make a quick note...simply swipe your finger and a new note page will open. It's got pretty good animation too.

You can create, open, save and delete notes.

It works particularly well with the iPad, and has now been updated for use on the iPhone and iPod Touch as well.

UniScribe is live now in Cydia on jailbroken devices and costs $1.99.

Comments